With soccer being the most popular organized sport for children, it’s no surprise that Australian franchise opportunities like Soccajoeys are booming.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics reports that 60% of children aged 5-14 years (1.7million kids in total) participate in at least one sport outside of school hours.
But with so many business types to choose from these days, what sets the good ones apart from the bad?
Well at Soccajoeys, we like to do things a little differently. We understand what it takes to start and grow a successful business, and as a result we’ve been able to create a unique franchise system anyone can follow to be successful too.
Business Success Made Easy
Soccajoeys has been providing successful franchise opportunities for well over a decade. From the very first day we offered our franchises for sale, we’ve strived for a streamlined experience that makes getting into a profitable business super easy.
It’s not a complicated process, but it is one that works very well to put motivated people — mums, dads, coaches, athletes and others — into a franchise business on their own.
In fact, here’s how simple it is to start your own rewarding lifestyle business with Soccajoeys:
- First we have a quick chat to see if we’re a good fit for each other. On this call you get all your questions answered, and you’ll get to know more about how Soccajoeys can help you create a fun and flexible lifestyle.
- Next, it’s time for a Soccajoeys team member to meet with you in person! Here we review the available territories on offer and explore your desired locations and specific business goals.
- After meeting in person, we arrange our famous “Discovery Day” where you’ll get to see the Soccajoeys team in action! This is the fun part of the process where you get to visit our Head Office, meet other regular people like you who own Soccajoeys franchises, check out some of our programs and get to know more about Soccajoeys.
- Now that we know each other a little better, the next step is going over the necessary documentation and franchising agreements. We hide nothing and are happy to help you step by step through this process.
- Kick off! — Once everything is approved by you and our senior management team, you’re ready to go! This last step of the process sees your training begin, as well as your new journey to a fun and fulfilling lifestyle as a Soccajoeys franchisee!
The Simple Steps to Enjoying YOUR Dream Life
This is NOT, however, where it ends. Training and support are always ongoing! In developing our franchise opportunity, we have taken great care to make sure each and every franchisee, “old” or new, has the ongoing training, support, and flexibility to succeed. Your success and ours depend upon it!
For more than a decade franchisees have enjoyed the flexibility and great lifestyle that comes with a Soccajoeys franchise business. And franchisees get to leverage the strength and profitability of a proven, well known brand with national advertising and superior ongoing training and support behind it.
A relatively low investment can see you in business for yourself in just 6 to 8 weeks from now, with a rolling return on investment in around 12-18 months.
Best of all though, you don’t need to have a background in sport or childhood development to become a Soccajoeys Franchisee. All you need is a fun and motivated personality, and a passion for helping kids become the best they can be.
For more information on how you can join the amazing Soccajoeys family and more on our franchise opportunities, click here.