Always wanted to be your own boss and run your own business? Love kids and an active lifestyle? Then a Soccajoeys Kids Soccer franchise might be right for you!
Soccajoeys is Australia’s leading soccer program for active children aged 2.5 to 11 years old. Our organisation has been nurturing kids and promoting healthy lifestyles for more than a decade and our franchise business model has a proven track record of consistent success across New South Wales, in Adelaide, Perth and in Canberra.
We’re excited about bringing fun and interactive Soccajoeys soccer classes to more children across Australia. This expansion of our franchise model into Victoria will not only help more Aussie kids learn to play soccer, it gives budding entrepreneurs in Melbourne and across Victoria more chances to own a franchise business that make a positive impact for kids.
Why franchise with Soccajoeys?
If you live in Melbourne or rural Victoria and are currently considering opening your own business, becoming a Soccajoeys franchisee is worth having a look at. A Soccajoeys kids soccer franchise is one of the quickest and most enjoyable ways to boost your finances while also getting actively involved in your local community.
The Victoria market has only recently opened to new franchisees, but that doesn’t mean you’re starting from scratch! As a new franchisee, you’ll benefit from an existing community of other successful franchisees and many years of experience in what works best, both to get started and to maintain your success. The best part is, you’ll be at the forefront in Victoria with many exciting opportunities to explore.
Here are some more reasons why opening a Soccajoeys kids soccer franchise in Melbourne or rural Victoria might be right for you:
- Soccajoeys is well established – with over 10 years of success and more than 12 000 kids participating each year, our business model has a proven track record and demand is growing as our successes are increasingly recognised
- A flexible lifestyle – run your own business gives you the freedom to manage your time and focus on the things that matter most to you
- You’re in business for yourself, but not by yourself – in addition to comprehensive initial training, franchisees enjoy ongoing support from our dedicated Operations Manager, Admin team and Marketing officer at head office. Soccajoeys is the only franchise model where you have ongoing access to resources, training materials and support, around the clock!
Your Victoria-based business as a partnership
When you open a Soccajoeys franchise in Melbourne or rural Victoria, you can be sure you’ll hit the ground running and you can count on us to guide you every step along the way. Soccajoeys is the best in the industry, with many happy children and parents returning every year. Building on this success is why we’re continue to grow and why we’re delighted to bring our model to Melbourne and rural Victoria.
In sum, what’s in this partnership for you?
- Your own health and fitness business in an industry that’s quickly growing and developing all across Australia
- Our proven franchise model has a low entry cost and therefore an expected return on initial investment of 12 to 18 months
- Careers with children are rewarding and you’ll be making a difference in the lives of Aussie kids
- Receive ongoing and timely support from head office and industry experts
How does it work?
If you are interested in learning more about our franchise model for Melbourne and country Victoria, fill out this form. One of our reps will be in touch with you to discuss the opportunities available in Victoria and explore with you which one meets your needs.
We’re here from day one to help ensure your business success in the new and expanding Victoria market. That includes:
- 4 days of initial franchisee induction training
- Marketing and sales lead generation
- Bi-annual training workshops for coaches and staff
- Yearly franchisee workshops
- Nationwide marketing activities to drive business in your area
- Access to proven marketing techniques from our team of experts
Whether you’re in Melbourne or anywhere across Victoria, Soccajoeys is seeking people who are ready to start their own business. Sound like you? Get in touch today!