Premier Soccer Program
Boys and girls, 9 to 11 years old
Due to the continued success of our Junior Program the new Premier 9-11 years program has been created to help children continue in their development and excel in all aspects of life.
More than just a soccer program
The 9-11 year old age bracket is a pivotal time in your child’s development. The Soccajoeys Premier Program has been created to support and nurture your child during this time by providing active learning experiences that are hands on, challenging and engaging.
How the Soccajoeys Premier Program will support your child’s physical development:
- Muscular Development – As children experience a steady increase in large muscle development, strength, balance and coordination, the Premier Program incorporates exercises to strengthen these areas.
- Energy Levels – The Premier program will cater to your child’s increasing energy levels.
- Co-ordination – The Premier program considers the increase in small muscle coordination and we design skills to promote coordination.
How the Soccajoeys Premier Program will support your child’s social & emotional development:
- Mentors – Our coaches become mentors and role models. We invest time in establishing close unions to support your child’s maturing personality.
- Group Work – We understand that children aged 9-11 prefer to work in groups in cooperative activities that’s why we focus on this during our classes
- Decision Making – Children are developing decision-making skills and our program’s structure will strengthen these skills.
By playing fun soccer games and participating in drills and challenges, we see development in the following areas:
Rapid development of mental skills
Learn through involvement and participation
Improved physical control incl. gross motor functions
Social awareness, friendships and teamwork
Stronger communication skills
Straight away the kids are learning the meaning & value of being part of a team, listening to correct soccer terminology & finally experiencing playing real games of soccer.