Daycare Soccer Program
Boys and girls, 2.5 to 5 years old
Daycare experts realise that fun kids’ activities can help a child develop valuable skills for life. Our Daycare Soccer Program offers an accredited coach onsite to run fun weekly soccer courses for children at all levels of experience.
For more information or to book a trial, contact us on
1300 781 735 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Daycare Soccer Program has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF).
Children have the opportunity to develop skills including:
- Gross motor skills
- Group interaction
- Confidence and self-esteem
While it’s great to see children learn to play soccer and have fun, the benefits stem deeper into physical and social development:
- Confidently exploring and engaging their surroundings through relationships and play.
- Cooperating and collaborating with others.
- Developing a sense of belonging and understanding active community participation.
- Becoming strong in their social and emotional wellbeing.
- Taking more responsibility for their own health and physical wellbeing.
- Developing curiosity, creativity, enthusiasm, persistence, commitment and reflexivity.
- Learning about problem solving, experimentation, hypothesising, researching and investigating.
- Transferring and adapting what they have learnt from one context to another.
- Interacting and expressing (verbally and non-verbally) ideas and meanings using media.
Complete the form below and a Soccajoeys Team Member will be in touch.
Soccajoeys has been at Turtletot for the past 4 years. We have had amazing coaches who tailor the program according to the children‘s age. The children are not only having fun, they are learning all different types of gross motor skills. Thank you so much for an amazing program! We love Coach Peter & Coach Meco!