More than just a soccer program
Boys and girls learn through fun and what better way than through the world’s most popular sport, soccer. Our 35-minute non-competitive classes are led by qualified FFA accredited coaches and include fun games, instructional scrimmages, skill-based and social development activities.
We run on termly basis in-line with the states’ school and our dedicated coaches are experts in childhood development. Some of the outcomes you will see include:
- Physical, social and emotional growth and development patterns
- Building positive interpersonal relationships
- Understanding factors influencing personal health choices
- Adoption of an active lifestyle
- Fundamental movement patterns and coordination
- Skills that enable action for better health and movement outcomes
For our full School Program Info Kit, simply fill out the form below.
We use the Soccajoeys program as part of our schools PD/H/PE curriculum. The professionalism of the organisation and coaches is of the highest order and the delivery of the program with its outcomes, excel our students