If you’re looking to invest in a profitable franchise business, then there’s a lot of critical elements to consider before spending your hard-earned money.
For example, while many franchises have a great product to sell, the ones that are the most successful are the ones where there’s incredible support in place to help their franchisees succeed.
All too often we hear horror stories from people that bought into a franchise business only to be left out in the cold when it came to getting help growing their business.
With over 12 years as Australia’s premier soccer franchise opportunity, Soccajoeys knows a thing or two about running a successful franchise.
So if you’re looking for the best franchise to invest in, here’s the top 5 tips for choosing a great franchise opportunity:
- Make sure you can enjoy a flexible lifestyle – Owning your own franchise should give you more freedom in your life. No-one wants to ‘buy a job’ so whichever franchise you choose, make sure it allows you to control your own schedule. Yes, you’ll need to work hard from time to time, but being in control of your own time allows you to spend more time with your family and friends… all while owning your own successful business.
- Is the franchise an established and respected Australian brand? – Choosing an Australian franchise should be high on your list of ‘must-haves’. We speak to franchise business owners all the time that have major problems communicating with their head-offices in the UK or USA… especially when they need urgent support during Australian business hours.
- Will you get ongoing training & support? – We’re a little biased on this one because we love to go all the way when it comes to helping our franchisees succeed. No matter which franchise you choose, make sure you get regular training and support, especially if you’re new to business. Your training should include regular product training, systems training, management training, business mentoring, as well 24/7 support to help you grow.
- Does the franchise have a low start-up investment? – No matter which franchise you choose to invest in, make sure that your initial investment is affordable AND you can start to see a return as fast as possible. At Soccajoeys, we like to see our franchisees see a return in as little as 12-18 months.
- Will your franchise provide you with Australia-wide marketing initiatives to help you drive new business? – Not many franchises offer this, but at Soccajoeys we like to help our franchisees by having a full-time brand and marketing director on hand. This way, our franchisees can focus on running their business and delivering a great service to their students, while our marketing director can support them in the background by running powerful marketing campaigns to grow their business.
So there you have it – 5 tips for choosing a great franchise opportunity! And if you have been looking to open your own business and want to do something that involves sports, helping kids AND earning a fantastic income, then Soccajoeys may just be the best franchise for you! Click here to learn more now.